FUNiture Play Cushions
Create fun seating arrangements by sitting on individual seats or stacking them into chairs!
Kids and teachers can grab a cushion and take it with them for quick convertible seats, or they can stack several to create custom reading nooks! For example, they can make a chair by stacking two rectangle cushions for the seat, add a quarter circle on either side for arm rests, and use the quarter cylinder for a backrest. Teachers and kids can also stack them to create forts or tunnels. Stackable seating is made of polyurethane foam with a vinyl cover for long-lasting use. Supports up to 250 lb. Available in a Complete Set with 8 floor seats or individually to create custom seats. Ages 3 and up.
Complete Set includes:
- Quarter Cylinder (36"L x 10"W x 10"H; 3 lb), 2 Ea
- Small Quarter Circle (24"L x 24"W x 4"H; 3 lb), 2 Ea
- Large Quarter Circle (24"L x 24"W x 8"H; 4 lb), 2 Ea
- Small Rectangle (36"L x 24"W x 4"H; 6 lb), 1 Ea
- Large Rectangle (36"L x 24"W x 8"H; 7 lb), 1 Ea