Who can finance?
Play with a Purpose® will facilitate financing with for-profit and non-profit entities, child care center, churches, Head Start programs, municipalities, schools, parks and recreation programs, local and state government entities, YMCAs, and Boys and Girls Clubs. You must provide proof of insurance with your order to secure financing.
What can I finance?
Our playground-financing program provides financing for costs associated with the purchase of playground equipment and surfacing as found in the playground section of the current Play with a Purpose® catalog and website. (Some exceptions apply. Call for details.) Equipment must be at least 70% of the total amount of order.
What is the process for financing equipment?
- Step 1: Complete the Financing Application found here. Ensure that the application is signed.
- Step 2: Select the products you would like to request a quote for or order.
- Step 3: Fax or mail both the Financing Application and your Request for Quote or Order to Play with a Purpose® at 1-888-331-5860.
- Step 4: Play with a Purpose® will notify you that your application has been received and is being processed. Financing decisions are usually made within 48 hours from the time of receipt at Play with a Purpose®.
- Step 5: Upon approval, a Play with a Purpose® representative will contact you to finalize the agreement. Once the agreement is signed and returned, your order will be processed immediately.
What are the payment plans? Is a down payment required?
A security deposit in the amount of two months' payment is generally needed. This differs from a down payment in that the amount is typically much less. This deposit can be applied to the purchase price of the equipment at the end of the term or returned if there are not other payments due.
How are payments determined?
The monthly payment is based upon the term of the agreement and cost of the equipment and freight. The initial term of the agreement runs from 24 to 60 months.
Are sales tax and/or personal property tax included?
Sales tax and personal property tax can be included in the financing agreement.
What happens at the end of the term?
At the end of the term, the playground equipment is simply purchased for $1.00.
Is there an origination fee?
Yes, there is an origination fee: $150 for $4,500 to $14,999, $200 for $15,000 and up.
What are the factors used to determine credit worthiness?
Credit worthiness will be determined based on length of time in business (minimum of 2 years required unless a cross-corporate guarantee is in place), financial condition, references from financial institutions and D&B, and other credit bureau ratings.
Who installs or maintains the equipment?
The customer is responsible for having the playground installed. The customer is responsible for maintenance and receives all benefits of all 'buyer' warranties.
Are other plans available?
Deferred, seasonal, and skipped payment plans can be arranged in order to meet specific cash flow requirements. Call for details.
Terms and Conditions
Available on request. Call for details: 1-888-330-1826
Unconditional 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with any Play with a Purpose® purchase for any reason at any time, contact us and we will replace the product, credit your account or refund your purchase price. No hassles. No restocking fees. No kidding!
Playground Financing Application