Bog, Frog, Turtle & Log Sets
- Small Set: 5 - 1 Hollow log crawl, 1 Frog stepper, 3 Tree slice steppers
- Medium Set: 7 - 1 Hollow log crawl, 1 Frog stepper, 3 Tree slice steppers, 1 Turtle stepper, 1 Log balance beam
- Large Set: 13 - 1 Hollow log crawl, 2 Frog stepper, 3 Tree slice steppers, 3 Turtle stepper, 1 Log balance beam, 3 Stone slices
Step into an enchanted play area with realistic looking nature toys! Stimulate imaginations and physical development with a variety of balance and crawling challenges, in sets to fit any playground size. Constructed of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) for exceptional durability. Available in 3 set sizes, ideal for a variety of child care centers or schools. Peek through the hollow log while crawling through the tunnel, balance and race across the log balance beam, and ribbet over the frog stepper made out of GFRC to withstand weather! Adventure across tree slice steppers, tiptoe over realistic looking stone steppers, and pretend to look at turtles as you step and jump over turtle shells!
Enrich early developmental skills during fun as children explore! Gross motor and environmental awareness soars when running, jumping, and identifying steppers. Children will add a creative flair at recess as they pretend to be woodland animals, enriching dramatic and imaginative skill development. As kids interact and take turns on equipment, social and emotional skills grow!
Made in the USA out of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC).
- Hollow Log Crawl: 4'L x 3'W x 2'5"H; 1240 lb. A use zone of 10'L x 9'W is recommended.
- Log Balance Beam: 4'L x 1'7"W x 10"H; 400 lb. A use zone of 10'L x 7'7"W is recommended.
- Frog Stepper (one): 2'L x 1'6"W x 10"H; 32 lb. A use zone of 8'L x 6'6"W is recommended.
- Tree Slice Stepper (ea.): 1' dia x 8"H; 42 lb. A use zone of 4' dia is recommended.
- Stone Slices (ea.): 1' dia x 8"H; 42 lb. A use zone of 4' dia is recommended.